Emergency Housing - Designs, Specifications and Explanations
or if you cannot view the above video here is a YouTube link to my emergency Housing
Here is a PDF of the layout of the shelter
Here is a PDF of the construction instructions of the shelter (Turkish)
1. This emergency shelter can be used in all natural disasters and can answer needs for a long time.
2. It is a wood, log home type construction shelter and if treated lumber is used it has a very long life.
3. Constructed entirely of 2"x4"x8' lumber.
4. Simple Construction - can be built by 1 person.
5. Low Cost - only about 400 2x4's are used with screws to put together an 8' by 8' Shelter.
6. Can be built on site or in a workshop, stored, and moved onsite when needed.
Contact me for more information
Last Update: 10/31/2015
Web Author: Mike Winternheimer