How can you use your computer for HIGH SCHOOL COMPETENCY
SKILL TESTS at the Cottage Education Corporation Long Distance Classes?
- Click NEW ON LINE TESTING at the bottom of the Cottage Education
- Click HIGH SCHOOL COMPETENCY TEST SKILL 1-10.
- Answer twenty-five multiple choice questions of the HIGH SCHOOL
COMPETENCY TESTS one by one. If you are correct, our computer will tell
you, if you are wrong our computer will inform you that you must TRY
AGAIN until you find the correct answer.
- There is no time limit for this test. Take as much as time you need. You may
use paper and pencil to figure out the answer.
- Your scores will show at the top of the page as soon as you hit the Answer
- If your final score is less than 80 percent correct, you should try the same
test over and over again until you master the subject.
- There is a total of seventy-five questions on the HIGH SCHOOL
COMPETENCY TESTS - SKILLS 1 t0 10. After completing first twenty-five questions, please go to the next test as indicated at the bottom of the test
- This test is at your disposal all day, 365 days a year. There will be no fees
for this test and other tests listed in the English Test Index and Math Test
- If you need instructional help and guidance, please fill out the FORM TO
ENROLL WITH COTTAGE EDUCATION and e-mail it to us as indicated in
that form's instructions.